For frequently asked questions and our code of conduct, please refer to our Virtual FAQ.
Measures to prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In order to ensure the well-being of visitors, artists and the MUTEK.JP team alike the physical performances will take place under strict hygiene measures outlined below, in order to prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
● Before entering the venue we will request your contact information (full name + email address), in order to efficiently implement contact tracing measures (the information will be stored for 1 month)
● We require a minimum distance of 1m between visitors at all times including when waiting in line for admission
● At entry event staff will measure each visitors body temperature and require each visitor to disinfect their hands. Visitors with a temperature exceeding 37.5°C will be denied entry
● Mask wearing is mandatory at all times. Masks will be on sale at the entrance for ¥100 for those who might have forgotten
● Please follow any additional instructions presented at the venue or given by the event staff
● If you start feeling unwell while inside the venue, please immediately inform the event staff
● Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly, especially after using the rest rooms
● Drinks will be provided only in PET bottles. There will not be any sales of alcoholic beverages in accordance with the venue guidelines.